World Building Links
- Nuke it – Tool that shows the effects of nuclear weapons on a map – perfect for youzr WWIII or dystopian future novels.
- Impact Earth – Calculate the effects of an asteroid impact on Earth
Worlds on the Web
- Tellur – Developed by cartogriffi on his weblog.
- This Orb – Attempt to build an ultra-realistic conworld; awesome map work.
- Forgotten Futures – RPG Settings based on public domain science fiction settings, like Lost World or Weinbaum’s Sci Fi short-stories.
- Conworld News Corporation – News from conworlds, rather than about conworlds.
- Constructed Worlds Wiki – Has various designs.
- The Accounts of Thyrenacia – Very well done but hasn’t been updated in a while it seems; I like their maps.
- The Artifact is a science fiction role-playing game/setting centered around an artificial, roughly egg-shaped world