A bunch of links, some courtesy of Mr. Zombie Gunslinger.
- Suburban Landscapes: The Federal Housing Administrations’s Principles for Neighborhood Planning and the Design of Small Houses. Yes, that’s a title. This, and the linked pages, provide information on American suburbia
- Drawing City-Block Style maps
- Mapping worlds: Maps of imaginary worlds is a neat blog about, well, fantasy maps.
- An Everything Random generator – from Worlds to dungeons and names and Inns. And it has various generic gaming tools, too.
- Nuke Map – Generate overlays of the effects of nuclear weapons on Google Maps. Essential for your post-apocalyptic needs…
- Medieval Deomgraphcis Made Easy – The original site is now gone but the Wayback machine has the article. Also, Brandon Blackmoor provides an interactive version.