I’ve written up a couple of monsters. Here’s the list:
- The Scavengers: Human-looking predators that hypnotize and devours prey.
- Thornkiller: Not every thorn bush is content just scratching your skin a little.
- The Crowd: Urban predators. They appear human, but are they?
- Sewer Worms: It slithers through the canals below our feet, feasting on our refuse – and whoever is foolish enough to invade their territory.
- Black Mold: A goopy menace infesting the very walls you feel so secure behind.
- Moon Ghosts: Mysterious apparitions appearing on full moon nights.
In addition, these posts may be of interest: